Tuesday, 1 January 2013

2012 in Photographs

Part II (see previous post!) My photographic 2012 continued with...

August Last evening's sunset on the walls of Dubrovnik's Old Town
September  A crazy hectic month with work and not a picture taken  (except of work which isn't worth sharing!)

October Paris and the wall of amour in Montmartre
November Sadly, reflecting as bleak as November usually feels to me, the month of the Dead, I have no photographs.
December  A trip to a friend in London at the start of the month before Christmas overtook all my photos.

Happy 2013 - to more time spent with family and friends, to more travel, to continue taking the time to smell the roses and enjoy the sunsets and to remembering all we have to be thankful for.
xox

12 comments:

  1. you are one Irish beauty, Miss :)
    definitely following you now
    hopefully you'd follow back

    have a happy new year, dear

    <3
    The Sweetest Escape

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy new year, my beautiful.
    I have never been to Irlande, but my English husband tells me how warm and kind Irish people are.
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for your sweet comment on my blog. You have a beautiful blog here, and you are so pretty. I will now follow you as well. Can't wait to hear more from you on 2013. I hope you have a wonderful year.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy 2013! Lucky you to be able to travel and explore as much as you did in 2012. I hope this new year brings you many more lovely photos, adventures and joy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for your comment on my blog.
    You have beautiful eyes. Happy New Year!
    Love,
    Hang

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful pictures and memories of 2012! May 2013 be a good year too!

    Rebecca
    www.winnipegstyle.ca

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that first picture, what a great background! Hope you have a fabulous 2013, I always think the beginning of the year is the most exciting. Also how sweet that you thought my photos were from an SLR anyway, that made me smile! Hopefully my pics will improve a lot now that I've upgraded :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great outfits :)


    www.ofbeautyandnothingness.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are so pretty!! :) Happy New Year! :)
    LaceyLoves x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails